What is a training partner?
Our partnership program allows businesses who do not want to take on the burden of becoming a registered training organisation (RTO), but still want to be able to deliver training to their customers under the auspice of Inscope Training.
Why become a partner with Inscope Training?
There are several advantages of becoming one of our partners, which include:
- Cost saving - We charge a low flat fee per student completion meaning you know up-front your costs, so you can structure your pricing plan accordingly.
- Efficiency - Inscope Training’s custom built cutting-edge learning management system (LMS) handles all your paperwork from student’s enrolment details, emailing, issuance of certificates, and so on, leaving you with more time to do what you really want to - delivering first class training to your clients.
- Great training resources - Your students will have access to our own in-house built resources and assessments that guarantee they get the best possible training and assessment outcomes possible.
- Innovation - We are continuously improving our systems and processes to make our system as efficient and intuitive as possible. Got an idea? Let us know! We are dedicated to making out system and our partner’s job as easy as we possibly can.
- Support - Your success is our success. Inscope Training provides partners with on-going technical support and professional development opportunities. We offer webinars and online professional development courses to help our partners maintain their industry currency.
How do I get started?
To apply to become a partner with Inscope Training, click on the ‘Apply Now’ button above. You will be taken through a series of steps that will help us to gather all of the information we need to make you one of our partners. Once we have processed your application and ascertained that you meet our requirements, we will send you a certificate designating you as an approved training partner with Inscope Training.
- Queensland White Card
- Western Australia White Card
- Contractors Business Management
- LVR- Rescue from a live LV panel
- CPR - Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Asbestos Awareness
- Safe Work Awareness
- Confined Space Awareness
- Manual Handling Awareness
- Working At Heights Awareness
- Powder Actuated Tool Awareness
- Language, Literacy and Numeracy