INSCOPE TRAINING CAN REPLACE YOUR LOST OR STOLEN WHITE CARD IF :
You have previously had a white card issued from Queensland and you still have your Statement of Attainment from your original course - either :
- CPCCOHS1001A - Work safely in the construction industry (issued 2011 - 2017), or
- CPCCWHS1001 - Prepare to work safely in the construction industry (issued 2017 - now)
For white cards issued in Western Australia, your Statement of Attainment must have the course code :
- CPCCWHS1001 - Prepare to work safely in the construction industry
If this is the case, you can apply for a replacement card by clicking the Apply Now button.
The Replacement White Card process is as follows:
- Step 1 - Read our Introduction to make sure you qualify for a replacement card
- Step 2 - Provide us with some personal details and delivery address
- Step 3 – Upload your original certificate
- Step 4 – Complete the Declaration we provide to you outlining the circumstances in which your card was lost, stolen or destroyed.