Frequently Asked Questions
Is the White Card recognised in all Australian states and territories?
Yes.The following construction induction cards are recognised in Queensland and vice versa:
- Victorian construction induction card
- New South Wales construction induction card
- Australian Capital Territory construction induction card
- South Australia construction induction card
- Tasmania construction induction card
- Western Australia construction induction card
- Northern Territory construction induction card
You can view the relevant state requirements:Work Safe QLD
Work Safe Victoria
Safe Work NSW
Safe Work SA
Work Safe NT
Work Safe Tasmania
Work Safe WA
When do I get my White Card?
If you complete your White Card training before 5pm, your card will be posted the same day. Once your course is complete, you will have immediate access to your Statement of Attainment, and within minutes of completing the course you will have your White Card number.
Do I have to use a webcam to complete the White Card course?
No however using the webcam is so convenient. With your consent, we use it to allow you to complete the White Card course totally online without the inconvenience of getting Statutory Declarations, paperwork and phoning to answer questions etc, etc. We use the webcam to obtain your ID, take verification photos (to ensure that it really was you doing the course) and to allow you to record some video responses.
Our trainers can even respond to you with short video responses. It's great.
If you choose to not use the webcam we require a statutory declaration to be completed.
Replacement White Card - How do I get one?
If you have previously held a Queensland white card or the older Queensland blue card, you can apply for a replacement card by starting the Replacement White Card course.
The Replacement White Card process is as follows:
- Step 1 - Read our Introduction to make sure you qualify for a replacement card
- Step 2 - Provide us with some personal details and delivery address
- Step 3 – Provide us with your signature – this is done online (we need it to put on your new card)
- Step 4 – Complete the Statutory Declaration we provide to you outlining the circumstances in which your card was lost, stolen or destroyed. This declaration must be witnessed by an authorised person.
The cost of issuing a replacement White Card is $33.00
What form of ID is acceptable for the White Card?
Any one of the following forms of photo ID is acceptable:
- Australian Driver's Licence
- School ID
- Proof of age card
What payment methods are available?
- Credit Card
- Direct Deposit