While no licence is required for EWP operation with a boom length of under 11 metres, an operator must have received training and be competent before operating an EWP.
This course is designed to provide the theory that an operator would be required to know about operating the machine.
Operators must still complete practical training on each different type of EWP that they are required to use.
Who is this course for?
- Who may be required to use an EWP with a boom length under 11 metres at workplace
- To ensure that they remain safe while on-site
- Wanting to make sure their skills and knowledge are current and up to date with the latest industry standards
- Needing to ensure staff are appropriately trained as required by SafeWork
- That want a simple and easy way to manage staff courses with a company account (simple invoicing, access to staff certificates and personalised training page)
: that Operators must still complete practical training on each different type of EWP that they are required to use.