UETTDRRF06B: Perform rescue from a live LV panel
This course has 2 distinct parts. The goal of the Part 1 is to provide you with the knowledge and skills to be awarded a Statement of Attainment for HLTAID001 - Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation.
You must successfully complete Part 1 before you can be assessed for Part 2. The goal of Part 2 is to provide you with the knowledge and skills to be awarded a Statement of Attainment for UETTDRRF06B- Perform rescue from a live LV panel.
These Statements of Attainment are nationally recognised.
- Access to the Internet. (Some of this course is delivered online)
- A driver's licence or other form of photo-identity (such as a passport or 18+ card)
- Ability to attend our training centre at 52 Grice Street Clontarf, to attend a practical assessment. You can use our online booking system to arrange a practical assessment at a date and time that suits you.
- A English language, Literacy and Numeracy skill level of 2 is required to complete this course
Our course is divided into the following parts:
- Introduction and Enrolment
- HLTAID001 - Perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- UETTDRRF06B - Perform rescue from a live LV Panel
You are able to complete this course completely online at a place and time that suits you, including at our Training and Assessment Centre if you prefer.
However you will need a webcam attached to your computer to help us verify your identify as you complete the online component of the course.
You can complete all aspects of this course without paying. However, full payment will be required before you can be issued with a Statement of Attainment. You will have immediate access to your Statement of Attainment and Tax Invoice once payment has been processed by Inscope Training.
The Assessment Process
All of the on-line parts of this course require a 100% pass mark. You will be provided with all of the information and resources you need to achieve this.
If you answer a question incorrectly, you will be taken back 2 questions and presented with a different set of questions. It is therefore strongly advised that you should NOT attempt to click or guess your way through this course. If you are unsure of an answer to a question, you should watch the resource provided for you.
If you are still having problems with answering a question, you can contact an Inscope Trainer who will assist you. The trainer's contact number is listed under the Contact Us tab on the Inscope Training's webpage.
Inscope Training expects all students to adhere to the behaviour and discipline requirements as outlined in our student handbook.