This course is a combined skill-set covering the skills and knowledge required to rescue a person in contact with low voltage live electrical conductors and equipment, and perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), in line with current Australian Resuscitation Council guidelines.
At the successful completion of this course you will be a qualified Electrical Safety Observer
, as specified by the QLD Electrical Safety Regulation 2013.
At Inscope Training, we have created an exceptional LVR course that combines a comprehensive assessment of the theory of low voltage rescue and resuscitation, together with a realistic simulated workplace rescue and resuscitation practical assessment.
On successful completion of this course you will be awarded the following unit of competency:
- UETDRRF004 – Perform rescue from a live LV panel
- HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
Click this link for more information Visit Training.Gov.au
The course requires:
- Access to the Internet. (Some of this course is delivered online)
- Identification document such as a driver's licence, passport, 18+ card
- Participants under the age of 18 are required to provide a consent form completed by their legal guardian.
- Ability to attend one of our training centres for the practical requirements:
- Unit 1/11 Buchanan Road Banyo, or
- 19-21 Neumann Road Capalaba
You can use our online booking system to arrange a practical assessment at a date and time that suits you
- Please contact our office for alternate arrangements
- Physical ability to perform at least 2 minutes of CPR on a manikin on the floor
- Average literacy and numeracy skills - access our free LL&N assessment tool if you are unsure).
If you are concerned about any of the above requirements, please contact us to discuss your concerns and find out what support options are available.
You will be required to complete three types of assessments for this course:
1: Online interactive theory assessment
2: Online Report, and
3: Demonstration of practical skills (classroom-based)
If you are unhappy about any assessment result it is best to first speak to your assessor to arrange a reassessment. If you are still unhappy with the process we have an Appeals Procedure for you to follow, details can be found in our Learner Handbook / Complaints and Appeals.
On successful completion of the training and assessment activities, we will issue a Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment (certificate) in the following skillset
UETSS00047 – Perform Rescue from a Live LV Panel and CPR
which includes the units:
If you have any special learning or physical needs please contact us prior to attending your course and we can discuss suitable support options. This includes Language, Literacy or Numeracy (LLN) needs or difficulties accessing a computer and/or the internet to complete the online learning and assessment.
If you are concerned that your language, literacy or numeracy skills will not be sufficient to complete the course, you can complete our online interactive LLN assessment. You will be required to log-in and create a learner account. We will get back to you with the results and discuss any required support we can provide or refer you to other suitable support agencies.
The LLN tool can be found
Please note: you must have the physical ability to complete the application of CPR as stated in the Course Requirements.