First Aid Awareness
Being able to identify symptoms and to quickly take the correct actions may help to save a life.
This course will raise your awareness and provide you with the knowledge of how to respond to an injury or illness.
Who would benefit from this course? Everyone in a workplace, parents, teachers and carers.
Pay only when you finish and you will be emailed a Statement of Completion immediately.
The course is separated into the following components:
- First Aid Responsibilities
- Respiratory and Cardiovascular Systems
- CPR & Resuscitation
- Bleeding and Wounds
- Traumatic Injuries (e.g. fractures, shock, burns and abdominal injuries etc)
- Medical Injuries (e.g. stroke, asthma, anaphylaxis, heart attack, diabetes etc)
- Environmental (e.g. snake and spider bites, marine stings, drowning etc)
Note: This is an awareness course only without a practical component so it is not a substitute for a first aid qualification.