Anaphylaxis & Asthma Awareness
This course is an awareness course that addresses identifying and basic treatment of anaphylaxis and asthma.
It covers information and practices for parents, carers, teachers and first aiders about identifying and treating anaphylaxis and asthma.
Being able to identify symptoms and to quickly take the correct actions may help to save a life.
The course is separated into the following components:
- Introduction to Anaphylaxis and Asthma Awareness
- Anaphylaxis - Overview
- Anaphylaxis - Signs and Symptoms
- Anaphylaxis - First Aid and Treatment
- Asthma - Signs, symptoms and treatment
- Requirements for schools, pre-schools and kindergartens