Safe Work Awareness
This course satisfies the underpinning knowledge of the Model Code of Practice - How to Manage Work Health and Safety Risks.
It provides practical guidance for persons who have duties to manage risks to health and safety under the WHS Act and Regulations applying in a jurisdiction. The duty is placed on persons conducting a business or undertaking, including employers, self-employed, principal contractors, persons with management or control of a workplace, designers, manufacturers, importers and suppliers of plant, substances or structures that are used for work.
- Responsibility For Managing Work Health And Safety Risks
- Key Terms
- Managing Risks
- When Should A Risk Management Approach Be Used
- How To Find Hazards
- When Should A Risk Assessment Be Carried Out
- Controlling Risks
- Using PPE
- How To Do A Risk Assessment
- How To Develop And Implement Control Options
- How To Ensure That Controls Remain Effective
- How To Review Controls
- Keeping Records